As you may have heard, the Department is currently accepting nominations to fill vacant member positions on the Accountable Care Collaborative Program Improvement Advisory Committee (PIAC). The current roster is available on our website.
We are accepting nominations for the following positions:
1. A behavioral health client or client advocate
2. A representative from a community mental health center
3. A behavioral health clinician not from a community mental health center
(Please note that either the representative from the community mental health center or the independent behavioral health clinician must have expertise in substance abuse treatment.)
4. A non-voting ex-officio representative from a Behavioral Health Organization
5. A non-voting ex-officio representative with expertise in oral health care to serve as a liaison to the oral health community
To nominate yourself or someone else for one of these positions, please respond to me at Matthew.Lanphier@state.co.us no later than COB on Wednesday, September 2, 2015, with the following information:
1) A note describing to which position you are nominating the individual
2) A completed Boards and Committee Application (attached in Word and PDF)
3) The individual's CV or resume
These instructions are also on our website under "Contact Us/Join Us."
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Matthew Lanphier, MPA
ACC Policy Analyst