Members needed to attend CNA Membership Assembly Sept 25 &/or 26
Members are needed to attend the CNA membership assembly September 25th and 26th, 2015 to represent DNA 31, CAPPN (formerly CSCSPN). Friday afternoon September 25th is the educational day, and September 26th is the Membership Assembly when representation from our district is needed. Cost of the assembly is covered by CAPPN. See further details below.
If you are able and willing to attend please respond to our admin person firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Colorado Nurses Association
2851 S Parker Rd, Suite 250
Aurora, CO 80014
P 720-457-1194 F 303-200-7099
- September 25, 2015 Schedule 1pm - 7pm
- September 26, 2015 8am - 3pm (including continuing education, membership annual meeting, and awards).
Radisson Red Lion Hotel
I-225 & Parker Rd.
RTD Light Rail Stop 9 Mile Station on H line
Ethical Practice : Quality Care
Featuring (Speaker Schedule Coming Soon)
- Jesse Kennedy M.L. Kennedy, RN ANA Board of Directors At Large
New Graduate Representative to ANA Board
- Leah Curtin, RN, ScD(h), FAAN
Collegial Relationships & Professional Ethics
- Catharyn A. Baird, JD, CEO and Founder EthicsGames
"Ethical Lens Inventory Assessment & Application
- Heather Fitzgerald, MS, RN, Clinical Nurse Ethicist, Children's Hospital Colorado;
"Cultures of Moral Courage"
- For Bylaws and Reference Proposal Recommendations Please Click Here
- For Award Nominations Please Click Here