Reminder - Registration for the Fall Institute is open!
Go to www.CSCSPNFall.org to register online by August 31st to avoid the $25 late fee.
Be sure to book your room by August 20th; reservations are not guaranteed after that date!
36th INSTITUTE FOR CLINICAL SPECIALISTS IN PSYCHIATRIC NURSING
Integrating the Mind and Body Into Your Clinical Practice
September 19, 20 and 21, 2014
Registration and check-in will begin at 4:30 pm on Friday, September 19. Dinner and welcome begin at 5:30 with the evening program at 7:30. The conference ends at 12:30 on Sunday September 21. Educational offerings will be on Friday evening, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, and Sunday morning. Dinner and dessert Saturday night will begin at 5:30 for networking and relaxation. A cocktail party with cash bar will be held Saturday night at 7:00.
CONFERENCE SPEAKERS AND TOPICS
- Jody Ryan, MD: Substance Related and Addictive Disorders
- Matthew Williams, LAC, MS, TCM: Comparing Eastern and Western Approaches to the Understanding and Treatment of Depression, Anxiety and ADHD.
- Mark Menolascino, MD: Depression as an Inflammatory Disorder: How to Assess and Address
- Kathi McKnight, BA, RMGA, CMT: Surprising Secrets Handwriting Reveals About Mental Health
- Marilee Boe, MA, LPC: Interpersonal Social Rhythm Theory in Bipolar Treatment
- Abraham Nussbaum, MD, MTS: Putting DSM-5 into Practice
Make hotel arrangements before August 20, 2014. After August 20, rooms will be available as space allows. Call The Village Hotel at 1-800-800-7829 and mention BC2PN4 or you are with the CSCSPN to receive group rates. A classic hotel room is available for $123.00 and $15.00 per night resort fee. Other hotel rooms, studio suites, and condos are available at a higher rate. Hotel personnel will help you plan rooms to meet your needs if you ask them. The hotel has dog friendly rooms in the hotel for a fee of $35.00 per night. More information about rooms can be found on their website at: http://www.breckresorts.com/lodging/the-village-hotel/room-types.aspx.
This activity has been submitted to the Colorado Nurses Association for approval to award 9.5 contact hours. The Colorado Nurses Association is accredited as an approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.